Friday, June 30, 2006

Cali and the contest

So we made it to California!

Jess, Andy, and I got in with no problems, got our rental car (a hideously ugly cum-white PT Cruiser), and made it to Lisa’s house, where we are currently staying.

We ate at this amazing and cheap Thai restaurant and spent the rest of the day trying to survive 104 degree heat.

Now we’re getting ready to sleep so that we can wake up early tomorrow for the first day of the Anime Expo!

Also for you at home who are paying attention---we have put forth a contest. When Jess, Andy, and I go to the Expo, we are going to keep a tally of everytime a guy creeps out either Jess or I.

You all at home have to guess how many times we will get creeped out….hahaha. Just to be clear, the number with have to be for the total number of times both Jess and I are creeped out, and we will be attending the Expo for 2 days total.

and the prize is………………

a date with Andy.

Let the betting begin.

--steph

4 Comments:

Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

OMG...rock.

Umm.....well. You two are less easily creeped out than I am, but I know otaku and I know how many people go to anime conventions. Between the two of you.....42 (cause I had to pick that number...i thought between 40 and 50 and that just seemed logical)

7/01/2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Dang, Sari took my choice!!

I'll raise the anti a bit and say 50. I think I'm going to bust on this one, but that's okay.

7/01/2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

You folks are so optimistic. I'll go with 80.

7/01/2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

can i get in on this with a 37?

7/03/2006 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home