Friday, June 30, 2006

Hey everyone.

Sorry I've been not hanging out for so long.

But now.......I'm starting to get really dissatisfied with spending all my post work nights sitting on my ass in my house. I quit kendo....for reasons I shall not go into here. So.

I hope you can forgive me and embracingly welcome me back into the social circle.

Someone go to Gennas with me? Or the Dollar. Or various places like that.

I got a hankerin for some chill out social interaction. I do I do. Never thought I'd hear myself say this, but there's only so much anime a girl can watch.

Also....Brian and I are going to Japan August 4th. I will bring back presents. Hopefully (Bri's calling Japan when he wakes up) there will be a rock festival involved. How exciting is that????????????????

Sorry I shunned the circle in favor of idiocy......can I come back inside now??? :P

Lol I love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home