Tuesday, June 06, 2006

a student once again

this morning i went to WCTC to figure out my admission status and within half an hr was already enrolled in my first class: Medical Terminology. So far it's not so bad--there's a lot of memorization but I'm pretty decent at that so I'm not too worried.

I'm still not sure whether or not I'm going to be staying with WCTC for the radiography program, but at least i can get started on some of the prereqs. There's actually a really good program near Appleton that i'm more interested in bcz it has an option to take an extra semester for just CT, which is what i wanna do. Most CT jobs are "learn when you're hired" so i think having that extra semester would be really nice. Plus, i can stay w/ my sister up there virtually rent free (can probably get away with paying just utilities). So yeah that'd be cool.

Andy's applying to a shitload of jobs, and so far only covance has called back. I'd like to see if he gets the same job I applied for--it'd give me more reason to suspect my former supervisor of sabotaging me. I'm still bitter.

If he does get a job, we've talked about the possibility of getting married--for health insurance.

If that happens, rather than have a big ceremony, we were thinking of just having a house party--but not just any house party . . .

A DIRTY NURSE PARTY!!!

that's right. Should we decided to get married for health insurance purposes, we'll postpone the actual ceremony and dress up like extra special care givers instead.

even if we don't get married for the insurance, the party's still a damn good idea.


more details when andy gets a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home