Sunday, June 18, 2006

Moving On

I just got back from the first ever Meksavan family road trip. Being stuck in the RV for 10 days with family can really be a challenge mentally, but I got through it. Of course, as soon as I got back the drama begins again.

When I was gone, the numbnuts (my workout buddies) did something involving Big Bird, the girl who blew me off earlier this year. This can only cause trouble for me. Mandy promised those numbnuts not to say anything because they wanted to see my reaction at first hand. I would have to wait until Monday to find out, 48 hours later.

On that Saturday night, I went out with Stacey's friends and one of the girls, who I just met for the first time happens to work for Big Bird's ex-employer. I am like what? According to my new drinking buddy, Big Bird quit her job to move to the Big Apple last weekend. How funny was that? We were going opposite directions, me west and her east.

I still need to confirm this with the numbnuts. Apparantly, on the day I left, she went up to my workout buddies and asked if I was around because she wanted to say GOODBYE. Why would she even bother after all that has happened between us? She still has my email address and cell number, so she can still do it. I highly doubt I will ever see or hear from this woman ever again. Oh yeah, I forgot we graduated from the same high school. The high school reunion should be interesting, if we both decide to attend.

In all honesty, I really wanted to end things with her on better terms. The last few months, we just said hello, nothing more. I truly wish her all the best and luck in the world with her new life. Despite all the negativity between us, I still consider her a friend and not an air-head bitch. Goodbye Laura.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

re prev post

"Panda doesnt want real names posted online... fix plz"

6/20/2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

dude anonymous,

I understand why panda doesn't want real names posted, but seeing how all commentaters that currently use this blog have pseudonyms, I don't see what the problem is with listing real names once in awhile, esp when none of us know the ppl whose names are invovled, as in this example.


Sauce, I'm sorry to hear there's no real good end to the you and the big bird debacle. I bet she feels guilty for blowing you off (and for good reason) and maybe thats a sign that things'll be better if you ever meet again.

And don't worry. You're a great guy and there's still plenty of women in the world for whom you can plan your crazy schemes.

6/24/2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

Yeah, I am still learning how to play this silly game. May be, I am trying to hard. It is time to go with the flow.

6/25/2006 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction/update

"Panda doesnt want *her* real name or too-specific about-Panda info posted online... ty to bito for going back & fixing that"

(though Panda has since returned from travelling so theres no longer any need for me to pop in and comment on her behest)

-- anyway... --

sauce, hope your future in dating becomes bright & happy with someone new, + "go with the flow" is the best advice anyone has ever given anybody when it comes to the dating game

6/26/2006 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction/update

"Panda doesnt want *her* real name or too-specific about-Panda info posted online... ty to bito for going back & fixing that"

(though Panda has since returned from travelling so theres no longer any need for me to pop in and comment on her behest)

-- anyway... --

sauce, hope your future in dating becomes bright & happy with someone new, + "go with the flow" is the best advice anyone has ever given anybody when it comes to the dating game

6/26/2006 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home