Monday, May 15, 2006

BIRTHDAY/UNBIRTHDAY COSTUME/COSPLAY PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

That's right bitches,

it's on.


Even tho araby won't be there till like midnight, the shit's goin down at her place on Saturday night.

There will be birthday.

There will be unbirthday.

There will be costumes and cosplay.

There will be EXTRAVAGANZA!


I will be there as soon as someone lets me in to get shit started--hopefully around 5. I think i'll cook dinner first and then decorate--once again at Arabys, but only if there's someone there who can let me in/doesn't mind me cooking/decorating at the house. Otherwise I'll have to do my cooking elsewhere and just bring some for Araby from there.

Anyone who wants to join me should. I've got some ideas, but I'd definitely like some help.

Everyone else, plan to show up around 9-10pm.

Again feel free to dress up in whatever costume u choose, be it anime/manga related or not.

Feel free to donate alcoholic beverages of any kind.

Also, being a birthday/unbirthday party, feel free to bring presents. Or not. That's up to you.

Spread the word.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Lee said...

sounds like soooo much fun!

5/16/2006 11:25 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

My high school friends are taking me out this Friday night, so I will be up in the MadTown on Saturday. I just hope I do not have to do anything at home this weekend. My brother is talking about fixing something this weekend, so hopefully he does not need my help. Where does Araby live again? I have no address.

5/17/2006 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home