Tuesday, June 13, 2006

To da Panda, yeah!!

Ay! Ay! This here be a shout-out going to da Panda, because I don't know if I should call her at 1am on a Tuesday night...Also, because this will hopefully instigate other responses of love and admiration to our Panda, in far-away Sheboygan ("garrrr..."). Hey, how 'bout those wedding RSVPs, ay? Let's get those in before the 30th, kids. ;) The point here is: I'm momentarily drunk, lovin' da Panda, and wondering how Jo feels about the 2-1 win over Togo for South Korea in the World Cup, so everybody should just respond on whatever they feel needs to be communicated, regardless of relevance to those subjects (but da Panda and Jo had better respond, you hosers). Well, all you folkses had better be lovin' life, that's fur shore, and write more posts. Furthermore, to completely change the subject, I'm actually in the midst of founding a meaningful relationship with someone. He has the same insipid sense of humor I do (we spend most of our time drinking at dive bars; having sex; watching either arthouse/foreign films, B-action movies, or the CSPANs; talking about literature/life; or dryly sassing each other). We also unfortunately share forenames taken from Irish archaic region designations. With that, I mean, well...his name is Erin - like the arcane reference to Ireland or...err...the girl's name, yes.

Furthermore, Cemetery Man is the ultimate in disappointment. Don't be fooled by the promising premise - scene after scene are actually great joke after great joke bludgeoned by poor acting, contemptible cinematography, and the worst comedic timing I've ever seen. Anyway, guys, don't fuck any zombies, 'kay?

5 Comments:

Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

I miss Panda too!!!!!!!!

Thanks for calling me the other day, I promise the favor will be returned soonish.

Also...Bito is silly.

6/14/2006 7:18 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

YES YES YES I am ecstatic about our win over Togo... Praise GOD!!! But France and the Swiss will prove to be difficult to beat... but regardless of the outcome.. WORLD CUP TIME MEANS HAPPY TIME FOR ALL!

and bito... one word... OVERSHARE!

6/15/2006 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panda doesnt want real names posted online... fix plz

6/18/2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

I am in agreement with Jo. There is too much info on this post. I am going to have nightmares for weeks now. Thanks Bito!!!

6/19/2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

GO KOREA!!!!

AND GO BITO!!!!

AND PANDA TOOO!!!!

WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

6/24/2006 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home