Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stuff

Hi all. Man, I haven't seen you guys for the longest time. Anyone want to go get a drink with me sometime??? I'm around. Working on my project and freaking out mostly. And updating my website.

Anyhow. Thanks to the wonders of Apex Property Management, I'm now conducting extensive apartment searches in my free time as well. This is the source of most of my freaking out. See....it's all about timing here. I'm going to Japan. August 4th to the 14th. I'll be back in Chicago at 3PM on the 14th and then have to do the customs thing and get myself back here. This means.....not moving out on the 14th. And so. I need to find an apartment that I can move into "leisurely" in the 3 days before I leave for Japan (meaning August 1st to the 3rd, of course). Anyone with a vehicle willing to help me do this will be greatly greatly greatly rewarded. And by this I mean.....I'll take all of you that I can get, AND, Bito...can we use your truck again??? Mind you. I don't even have an apartment yet. But. Never hurts to plan ahead. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and get someplace in the Hilldale area that's available NOW and I can take it even more slowly. That's ideal I think.

Other things. Does anyone have any boxes I can put my stuff in. The earlier I can be using my free time to pack up the tremendous amount of THINGS I seem to have accumulated over my time in Madison, the better. And....when they put in the new furnace, the heating company threw away all my boxes that were in the basement. Sari.....freaking out. OCD is out of control right now, kids. Out of control.

Speaking of things that are in my basement. Anyone want my old HP Pavilion computer. I'll give you the whole thing complete with original software. I installed Windows XP on it a few years back, so it's pretty up to date. It's got like a 20 gig HD and 128 megs of ram I think. I've also got like 2 printers if anyone wants those. Otherwise....to e-bay they go. Then to the used computer place. Then to the curb. I'd like to see it find a new, good, loving home though....that computer (though my sworn enemy at times...) was a trusty companion of mine through good times and bad. It's not quite the "powerhouse of anime entertainment" that the current system is, but it'll run for you. Let me know. I take bids, but mostly I just don't want to move it any more.

I think that's all from the Sari front. Freaking out mostly. Oh....so so much freaking out.

Hugs to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home