Thursday, April 06, 2006

Someday I fear I will be rescued from the boredom line....

Man you guys. I'm so bored. All the time. Just so you all know, the majority of my time not spent at the nat practicing kendo is spent in my house, sitting on my ass, doing nothing. And it's terrible. I always thought that doing nothing would be everything I dreamed it could be, but it isn't. It sucks. On Monday I retied my kendo stick and watched the first 8 episodes of Cowboy Bebop. On Tuesday I went to watch the sunset then came home at about 7:30 and was so bored I decided to warm up by laying in my bed and I fell asleep til 9:30 then pretty much read a volume of manga and did nothing until I went to bed again at 1:30. This HAS to stop...I'm even tired of watching anime and playing video games.

The point of all of this is......if any of you are ever doing ANYTHING (especially anything that doesn't cost money since I can't get paid OR go to work right now) call me....cause I can almost guarantee you that I'm NOT doing anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Wish I could say ditto. Please call me though because I can always use a study break.

All work and no play make panda go crazy.

4/07/2006 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home