Monday, March 20, 2006

home again, home again, jiggity jig

i'm home.

it's pretty anti-climatic. I got home yesterday actually, but was really really tired so i just ate dinner, dropped andy off at his house, and then came home and went to sleep.

today got my car checked up and blew $330 for new tires and some other stuff, then went to andy's and started sorting our belongings from the moving boxes.

tomorrow will probably be more of the same, altho i'll have to think up something special to do for dennis-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXXXYPANTS!!!

I think this weekend i'm supposed to hang out w/ the family, but I can't wait to come up to madison and see u guys--it'll probably have to wait till next week tho.



I'm kinda worried that i haven't gotten any mail. my car and health insurance info should've arrived by now, plus i'm still getting billed for internet at my old apt. in california, even tho I cancelled it. My phone is still acting weird and not letting me post pics too . . .

ugh so much to do. I'm already ready to go back on vacation.



Aj's taking care of his classroom's pet mice for his spring break. They're sooooo cute!!! I'm already devising a scheme where he can tell his teacher they all escaped so that we can keep them.

that's all for now my loves. Hope to see u soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Lee said...

i'm so jealous!!! i wanna be there!!!

3/21/2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

We should defintely get everybody, who can make it together in Madison to hang out and catch up. It would fun to see everybody again.

3/22/2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Two Words:

Cane Toads

3/23/2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

JEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Well, my dear, I wish I could say I was......oh....GRADUATED, so that I'd have all the time in the world to do crazy shit with you, but as it is, whenever you're thinking of coming into town, you must CALL ME and let me know, so I will be sure to create a nice big block of Jess-time which will coincide with when you arrive.....otherwise you'll have to help me study.

Welcome back sweetie.

3/24/2006 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home