Sunday, March 19, 2006

Better Days Ahead?

It is finally over with that Laura chick. I am still confuse on what happened. The girl have some major issues. Seriously, how in the world is she the victim in all of this?

I tried to be a nice guy by playing like nothing has happened between us and then she got bitchy at me. She acted like I am the bad guy in all of this. It serves her right that she gain 15 lbs in the last month.

Life after college has definitely been very stressful both professionally and socially. We should not even get into the work thing because you guys know my feelings on that matter. I thought being home again, all the crazy stuff would end. All those shenanigans I use to do in college are no longer in practice, yet the streak continues.

I keep findiing the weirdos, who either wants to be friends with benefits, have a dog that goes after your nuts, or give you directions to their house and then not be there. I rather have those college days back, where I plan and scheme because at least there is no hope in succeeding. NICE GUYS WILL ALWAYS FINISH LAST.

Jo, Korea really kicked the US butt the other night. They are good team. There is always next year- spoken like a true Cub fan.

4 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Lee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/20/2006 4:32 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

haha thanks for the shoutout john...
we lost to japan in our third game with them... so now here is to hoping cuba kicks their @$$!

oh yeah... and God has a plan for everyone and His timing is all that ever counts... so just you wait... if anyone is going to have the best story to tell their grandchildren about how he met grandma... it's going to be you... your stories always rock... ^^

3/20/2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

I just find it funny because no matter what I do, I get crazy reactions. Maybe, I need to change my taste in women.

Anyways, Laura was actually nice to me today. I know it is sad, but I still have a thing for her. Well, maybe I just enjoy the hunt more than the person.

The hunt will always be fun, yet trying. I hate to admit it, but I am just as bad as those girls.

3/20/2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/20/2006 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home