Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"I...didn't know...I...couldn't do that..." ~Dave Chappelle

I guess the moral of the story here is: remember, girls, a condom will stop a guy's semen, but not his assumptions that you're dating. In other words, I think I'm seeing this guy. I went home with him a couple times last week, but we both said we weren't interested in starting a relationship right now. I, fair scruple-monger that I am, was telling the truth. Then, Friday, he invited me over to watch Goonies. Now, doubtful he would have been attempting a cute 80's cinema ploy to get me in bed; he was quite aware by then that seducing me is akin to adding the ever-elusive Carabidae to your 302 collection - easy to find, and even easier to stick. Err...moving on, I had a drink with him last night, and he started to mention how he's going to have to take me out to dinner at these various places. I agreed, because they were places that I like to eat, and because other people jumped in the conversation. Anway, he walked me out, gave me a kiss, and I'm starting to recover from the shock. Now, I'm fine with starting to date him, because I really like him SO FAR, but I'm going to have to explain to him that a week of getting along with someone fairly well does not validate planning dates for a month from now. However, despite my skepticism, he still makes my insides both fuzzy and achey, so I'm going to check out this whole significant other thing. I'm staying on the alert for any shenanigans, though, by Crum.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Hmmm...yes yes Bito. Tricksy situations those are. Tricksy.

I'm not sure if I'm dating or not either. Tricksy.

3/21/2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Also...fuzzy and achey are excellent things. Man...you know your shit so much better than most people. Trust your judgement and have fun. That's the Ikers advice.

3/21/2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

Thanx, dudes. :) I told him I'd take him to Edo Buffet on Sunday, and I was thinking of inviting you guys, too. I have a car now, Ikers. ;) lol - actually, it's Mom's truck, so I'd have to ask Chad to drive himself, so I could drive you.

3/21/2006 9:56 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Yeah man, well. I mean I'd for sure go to Edo. But if you feel bad having him drive himself so I can go then no worries. Unless Mike can come too then if he wants to go we can take his truck. He'll have kendo from 4-7, but he may want to go before that.

3/22/2006 5:58 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

his name is chad?? that's hot.

3/22/2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home