Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'm an RPG!!!

So, I've moved from being an anime to the (elevated?) status of RPG. Though this has high potential for being an RPG-based anime someday. What am I talking about??????

Brian was watching an anime about middle school kids in which one of the boys was giving a mission failed status report on talking to a girl. And I decided.....man, I could have so much fun thinking about my interactions with certain people like that. And by certain people I mean, of course, certain people of the male gender....as they are the ones that would offer me the most hilarious material for analysis of interaction. And so.......as things tend to do with Brian and I.....this has spiralled out of control, and I have now created a blog site devoted to my alter-ego's adventures in "Shonen hunting" (Shonen means boy in Japanese btw). Each week (sometimes longer) Brian will give me an objective via e-mail, and I will post it in RPG strategy objective format on this blog. I will then have a set time to completion and have to report an analysis of the mission. WE find it amusing...we hope at least SOME of you find it amusing. You kinda have to know what's going on in my life, especially as it pertains to a certain guy (and maybe later we're throwing some Steve objectives in there), but you all know that if you want to know what the hell this is talking about you can just ask me.

PS...the first one is a dilemma much like Da Bito faced against WoW some time back. I don't want to post details online, so seriously, e-mail me about it....I'll be glad to share.

Here's the url if you're curious......the profile Brian and I made for my character is hilarious in and of itself. http://shonenmysteryquest.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home