Sunday, April 02, 2006

Remember my roommate?

Hey you guys... remember my roommate Kathryn? Well, she's getting married to her long-time boyfriend in September... hopefully i can use my vacation days by then and go to the wedding... the wedding is in MN so i might be able to take a trip to Wisconsin and come see some of my fave folks! But nothing is for sure at all... we shall see... but i'm seeing a glimmer of hope... i need my Madtown fix!

Jess, remember how u went with me to Sara and Sean's wedding? Wanna come with me to this one, too?! I hear the reception is at the same place! hahaha! i miss u all...

9 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

YAYAYAY!!!!

JO'S POSSIBLY COMING BACK!!!

baby you know you're the hottest date i've ever had, and i been dyin for you to ask me out again ;)

lets do it!

4/02/2006 10:22 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

MM-WAH!

4/03/2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

Are you really coming back to the States for a visit? It would be awesome if you do come. I will definitely head up to the Mad Town to hang out.

4/05/2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

sauce! u know Kathryn... I can't believe you are more excited about me coming back than the fact that Kathryn is getting married... bad!

4/07/2006 2:28 AM  
Blogger Sauce said...

I do remember Kathryn. It seems like everybody I know it getting married, so the excitment level is just not there. Besides, I do not know Kathryn that well but it is awesome that she is getting married.

4/08/2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger da bito said...

lol - i kind of figured they'd have been married already...i'd go to the twin cities to see you, though, jo, if need be, so keep that in mind. that, and i can give you some of your stuff from my mom's closet. ;)

4/10/2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

Oh my gosh, araby! do you like HATE me cuz all my stuff is just festering away at your mom's house??? are you just too nice to tell me to get it the heck out of there? :/

4/11/2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

lol - no, but mom has been grumbling about throwing it away. i wouldn't test that woman, either. she's cold, dude; she's been trying to kill off the cat for years. :/

4/14/2006 5:08 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO????

4/16/2006 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home