Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm Free!!!

So, NO, I have not contracted the most horrible of STDs - a relationship. ;) I talked with Chad, and it turned out to be all a big misunderstanding, on both ends. I met up with him for a drink Wednesday night, and just interjected, "Hey, I can hold you to that 'I'm not looking to see anybody right now' statement, right?" He seriously affirmed. So, I reply with, "then I can totally ask out that guy from work, right?" He was cool with that, too. So, then I told him how awesome he was, and how relieved I was, and that I was still going to have sex with him that night. Then we both had a happy chat about how great is was to get that settled, and we did have sex. Twice. Man, my life is going GREAT.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sauce said...

What is the world coming to? Araby is dating and getting action. I have a new hero now. Do I hear KC and the Sunshine Band in the background?

If you follow the old saying NO GLOVE, NO LOVE, you will be fine.

3/24/2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

John, you know the reason I love you is for the comments that you make, such as the one above.

3/26/2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

Hey, THE SAUCE, if I don't want his company for an extended period of time, I don't want his children. ;)

3/27/2006 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home