Monday, April 10, 2006

Benevento Russo Duo!!!!!!!!

So, for those of you I haven't told yet, the band that made my absolute favorite album of last year (now, I wouldn't say it's the best album, fyi, but I really enjoy it) is coming to the Terrace tomorrow, Tuesday, night, at 9:30. I have to close Best Buy, but, by jiminy, I'll make it to that fucking concert, even if I have to burn rubber the whole way back to see the last five minutes. You can learn more about them at their website, www.beneventorussoduo.com, or their label's website, www.ropeadope.com. They're sort of a funk/free jazz combo, with one guy on drums and the other on keyboard. Considering, their sound is actually fairly diverse. Anyway, since I work from 8am-(10pm?) tomorrow, I wouldn't bother calling or emailing me if you're interested, but feel free to show up. Hey, it's free. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home