Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'M HOME!!!!!!

Yay! I'm finally home! It was a pretty uneventful plane trip, except for that the baggage lady at check in said my carry-on was too big (which it wasn't), and charged me an extra $80 for a third bag. It's such a load of crap. I mean, since when are you only allowed 2 checked bags, and since when can they only be 50 lbs each?! Grrrrrr. And to top it off, THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE YOU PEANUTS ANYMORE!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!! All i got was a lousy can of soda!!! CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Anyways, I got back late and went to sleep, then yesterday I went to the library w/ my brother and helped him study for his exams--tho it was more I was just making him read me his notes and re-teach me all the crap I've forgotten.

Speaking of crap i forgot, I FORGOT ALL MY IRON-ON TRANSFERS AND FABRIC GLITTER!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I'm so pissed . . . you ALWAYS forget the important stuff. But that's ok. We can still make t-shirts.

Well, my plans are still to come up tomorrow and see everybody (YAY!!!) and then figure out what I'm doing from there. I still need to see my sister Julie's new house (i have to see Jenny's new house too but I'm gonna do that over New Years), so I think what I'll do is hang out w/ y'all on Monday and then go there Monday night or Tuesday afternoon.

You guys have to let me know when you'll be available to party w/ me! Go ahead and post your schedules as you wish, but feel free to give me a call! I have my cell phone--you should all have my phone number, but if not email me bcz i don't really want to post it.

yay! I can't wait to see you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

YAY!!!

I'm working 8-2ish tomorrow, then I can be around. Tuesday I'm working....sometime. For a while.

Mixed in there is read stuff for stats exam.

Pretty much.....I'm open and doing nothing whenever other people are up for things.

12/18/2005 11:34 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

I work till 4 and that's about it. I have some time because by then I should have most things done.

12/18/2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

i'm never too busy for jess! come see me too!!! ㅠ.ㅠ;;

12/18/2005 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home