Thursday, December 15, 2005

For those of you interested......

.....thanks to "Divine intervention" from my random internet friend who I jokingly make stalker comments about cause he googled me even though I TOTALLY do that to people, I now bring you the man, the myth, the legend..........the guy on the bus:

http://www.friendster.com/user.php?statpos=bc&uid=2046945

Thank you Dan.....you shall now be my accomplice and partner in stalking crime. Oh yes, you're gonna run intelligence and covert ops for me while I trail him. Oh yes, oh yes.

Also.....he's intellectual. Too intellectual. He published a BOOK. And he got a literary award. WHOA.

Gravitation anyone?? A little bit??? The age difference is even the same....he's 27. Ahhhhhh.....now I have a scheme to play out in my mind and keep this all interesting (don't worry....I know it won't really work out and that I'm not REALLY an anime despite my hearts desires). And so.........I will pen crappy song lyrics and let them blow to him in the wind. And he shall fall madly in love with me even though he's a literary genius and I'm a no talent ass clown. And he shall be my Yuki Eiri and I shall be Shuichi Shindou (hell I practically am already). And Steph shall be Hiroshi. Roles up for grabs are Tohma, K, Fujisake, Sakano, Ryuichi, and Tatsuha. Apply for the one you will. Oh, and Hagen should be Rage cause she tries to steal Shu from Eiri. And together we will BE Gravitation. And then one day I will be on a game show running on a treadmill not knowing any of the answers. And they will ask me who won an obscure Toronto literary award..........and I will know the answer....I will know. But first we need a Tohma. There are character profiles linked on my blog if you want to pick your roles. Click the one that says "Best Gravitation site Ever" or the Kumagoro one.

Ok....I'm done. Sorry I got WAY overboard on that. It's just exciting that I finally get to BE an anime. And a GOOD ONE at that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

I'm just at a loss HOW you found him if you didn't talk with him... or did I just miss the part where you got him all to yourself?

;-) Good luck on all your ventures!

12/17/2005 4:44 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Haha......thus far there has been no talking OR me getting him all to myself beyond what exists in my mind.

Apparently he's a friend of a friend of this guy I randomly met on the internet.

Crazy world really.

12/17/2005 6:03 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Holy cow!!!!

12/17/2005 8:26 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

NO WAY! i KNOW him!!! well i don't really KNOW him... but i've met him before... he used to participate in the open mics that i used to organize for the union... i remember him because he commented out loud (as in, in front of the whole audience) after i read a poem i wrote about an orange highlighter... it was a poem about how this hot guy in my lecture would take notes while highlighting along the way.. i thought it was so cute and kind of neurotic so i wrote about how i wished i was his orange highlighter and how i wished he would highlight me and all this other stuff hehe... anyway, afterwards, it was ray's turn to come up and read his poem, but before he started, he went "well, i guess i need to switch to orange highlighters..." it was cute and funny... sari! you have all my blessings! get HIM! NOW!

12/18/2005 2:51 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

AAAHHH!!! THAT guy???!!! OH YEAH!!! lol holy small world!

12/18/2005 4:32 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

HAHA Does the entirety of the UW Madison Asian community past and present know this guy?!?!?!

I WANT HIM. BADLY.

Hmmm...Orange highlighters, eh????? I may have to work this in somehow.

12/18/2005 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home