Friday, December 09, 2005

I BOUGHT MY PLANE TICKET HOME!!!

Yayayay!!!! I'm so excited! I'm flying in at 11:45pm on Friday the 16th (that's in 1 week aready!!! woohoo!!!) and i'm leaving at 7am on the 3rd.

Tho once again, my supervisor ruined the moment with a nasty email:


"Sounds okay to me. In any case I would not be able to use you for the holidays since you will be away so I will have to be work Christmas, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day rather than visiting with family.

One thing you should make sure of and that is you make up the days that you take off. I know that I am lax when it comes to making sure you do and I expect you take responsibility for that. I hope to see you before you take off, but if not have a happy holiday."


wtf? First of all, why's he trying to guilt trip me?? He didn't sound upset about it before when I ran my tentative plans by him the first time around . . . why now?

Second, I HAVE OVER 100 HOURS OF VACATION TIME THAT I HAVEN'T AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO USE! WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO MAKE UP FOR THE TIME I'M TAKING OFF ?!!!

happy holidays to you too . . .

jerk.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Good thing my week from hell is done at 9:30 on the 16th!!!

Then I only have a stats exam on the 22nd to worry about, and going to work. Nothing major.

Tho I will be gone until the 31st, but I want to have a new years cosplay party!!!

YAY!! Jess is coming home!!!!!

12/12/2005 1:13 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

Will you be in the Mad Town on this trip? We should all meet up or something on the weekends. It would be fun to hangout again.

12/13/2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol try an STOP me from spending time in Madtown.

I DARE YOU.

(note: the above is not for araby, as she's the only one who might attempt to, just bcz i dared)

You know john, this means you and tom HAVE to come up and visit. No excuses.

:)

12/13/2005 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home