Thursday, December 15, 2005

UUUGGGGGHHHH!!!

SOOOO HARD TO DO WORK!!! I'm leaving in 26 hours . . . just 26 hours and I can't fucking wait any longer!!!! GAH!!! I JUST WANNA GO HOME!!!

Well, here's an interesting website that I've been wasting my time on. Is this for real? Is it a hoax? Let me know what you think. I recommend looking at the children's section--some ppl sent in some AMAZING drawings, one of which, placed here:



deserves to be honored with a T-shirt. I mean, holy crap! Jesus is actually shooting nukes out of his fingers while the raptured Christians dance around giving each other high-5s!!!

This picture on how adults can reclaim Halloween for Jesus by dressing up like beloved bible characters also deserves a shirt:


"BOO! I'm John the Baptist, and these are my many exciting exploits..." (acutal caption from website)

I love it. I really love it. I almost shat my pants laughing so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home