Thursday, September 01, 2005

Oh it's good to be back

Oh sweet Jesus H Christ in a chicken basket is it nice to have internet flowing through m laptop in my own home once again. I was a bit leery when I was told it was going to be DSL based, but shit I can't complain when I episode 45 of Bleach streaming in at 143 kb/s. Also now that I'm back anyone and everyone should leaving harassing and threatening things for me on AIM...that's asteroidblues37 for those of you who don't know. Seriously though I need some english straight out of the native mouth even if it is text based. Ok well I'm off to make my triumphant return to Guild Wars as my somewhat ambiguous Elementalist/Necromancer. Oh it feels good to be back in hardcore nerd mode.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dragonslippers said...

hey bri-

i'm pretty partial to MSN now....think you'll get a username for that?

9/01/2005 8:45 AM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

He has one....he just hates it. We can voice chat on msn though. Eh? Eh??

9/01/2005 1:50 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Also...everything you do is somewhat ambiguous. How's it feel to play the non-ambiguous card in the foreign land???? Weird yet? Anyone try to touchie?

Have Jo teach you to say no touchie.

9/01/2005 1:53 PM  
Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

i have an msn username? i did not know that, i'll work on trying to remember it...also sk...i'll work on getting a mic, because i'm sure voice chat would be really fun with me not being able to say anything.

As far as touchie goes, I've been poked in the ass by one middle schooler, and hugged by like a dozen. I don't really wanna hug the kids, but how can you tell a 12 year old to fuck off and not touch me?

9/01/2005 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home