Sunday, August 28, 2005

WHEEEEEEE!!!

So, I just got done hanging out with my new friend (ie the hot boy I've alluded to earlier) for like 4 and a half hours!!! He's SO awesome. Bito was witness via im last night of his awesomeness. It went something like.

Him: So, when are you free to do something tomorrow
Me: Well, I pretty much need about 2 hours to watch anime with my friend Steph sometime between noon and 9, other than that I'm free.
Him: Ok. What are you watching?
Me: Paranoia Agent. We have to finish it, we're on the last DVD. It's been confusing so I hope they wrap it up well.
Him: I can watch anime with you if you don't mind.

MIND?!?!?! Damn boy. Why the hell would I MIND? He ASKED me if he could watch anime with me and then acted as though it might inconvenience me. The Japanese are a confusing people. Oh, I could have kissed him on the spot for that one. But I didn't cause the Japanese are a confusing people.

Any rate, he did come over and we talked about various things and then we watched 2 episodes of Samurai Champloo (WHICH he really likes!!!) and then we hung out and talked about things some more. Man. I hope he calls me or something to hang out more. I mean, I don't want to initiate all our hanging out....gives me a complex. He told me to call him if I want to go out or anything. I hope he calls me too. Any rate, he gave me a hug when he left. So, that's a good thing if anime has taught me anything about the social relationships between members of the opposite sex in Japanese society. (A la Peach Girl if any of you are familiar with that....if you aren't, I have it, you can borrow it) Hugs are something you don't get to do until much further into the relationship.

Man...he's so God Damn good looking too. Jesus fucking Christ!!!! I REALLY want him to call me. We have to finish Samurai Champloo at the very least!!!!!!! Oh. My life is a good one right now. Now if only I had a job..........

7 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Lee said...

so he's japanese? ^^

8/28/2005 7:24 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

yes!!! And hot!!!

8/28/2005 8:34 PM  
Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

huzzah!!!

Randomly one of the kids asked me if I was married today....I did good and didn't laugh at him.

8/28/2005 9:03 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

haha i got that a lot at camp. its funny. sometimes i would say yes and show them a picture of me and jd when we went to prom and my dress kinda looks white.

ahh torturing kids.....

ps...talking to boy as i write!!! this is going well!

8/28/2005 10:16 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

Much awesomeness, Sarah Lynn Eichhorst.

8/29/2005 12:14 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

japanese boys are either WAY HOT or way girly~ good to see you've found yourself the right kind...

8/29/2005 7:27 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Haha..when it comes to boys, I know how to get the right kind!!!

Keeping them is another story.....

8/29/2005 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home