Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Grrr

I don't really want to post the whole story of what happened, but I will give a little more detail so you guys don't have to be left wondering.

After IM conversations and hanging out, etc. I go out to the bars with this guy last night and I was really not doing anything further than I would do hanging out with ANY group of friends. I mean, I can be touchy, but I was even holding back from that. I mean, I was very much hoping something would come out of it, but for once I was being a good girl and listening to Brian and not forcing anything other than friendship. I'm proud of me. So.....he walks me back to my house. I'm not expecting anything to happen, but he comes upstairs with me. I'm STILL not expecting anything to happen. Then (I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!) he starts kissing me. Etc. Then we go to sleep. Wake up this morning. He instigates things AGAIN. Then proceeds to freak out. I'm thinking he's freaking out cause it's too soon for stuff and whatever so I'm trying to convince him it's ok. Then he says....."I have this girlfriend thing in Michigan. For like 3 years."

WHAT!!!! THE!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!! Yeah. That's my story. I'll still be his friend if he wants to hang out. However, had he just mentioned this girlfriend thing in the first place I wouldn't have had the hope in the back of my mind that maybe something good would happen to me. I could have accepted that he and I would just be good friends. I would have known that. But now....now I will always have the lingering "what if" in the back of my mind and the wondering what the hell that was all about.

That's my story. Brian and I are getting married. Someday. He's the only boy I've cared about that's never let me down. He's my mainstay. I've realized this through all of that. So....yep. That's how it is.

Hugs!

7 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Lee said...

omg what an ARSEhole~ trust... i know what that feels like, as something very very VERY similar happened to me a few years back...

hey, just out of CURIOUSITY... what was this kid's first name?

8/31/2005 7:10 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Shingo. I'm unhappy with him. Very unhappy.

8/31/2005 9:27 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

:(

8/31/2005 10:44 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

Man Sari----that sucks. But, i'll see you this afternoon and we'll have fun despite Mr. uh-did-i-forget-to-mention-something-that-i-obviously-should've-been-up-front-and-honest-about-but-didn't-because-i'm-weak-and-pathetic.....

ok?

9/01/2005 8:48 AM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/01/2005 7:19 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Thanks Mark and Tom!!!

Yeah, Steph and I were talking about how we don't want to stereotype men in a certain way, but then those ones who come along that solidify it make it really hard to not think like that.

Glad to know there are some that don't!!!!!!! Yay for you!

9/01/2005 7:20 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Oh Jess...I knew you would come through with some anger and wrath to make me feel better!!

Yeah..."WHAT THE FUCK" is about the only thing going through my mind for approximately 4 hours after this occurred. I'm still baffled as to how this could possibly be someone's thought process.

Also...he lives on Langdon and Frances. Come by whenever you'd like!!!!

THANK YOU FRIENDS!!!!!!

9/02/2005 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home