Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Christ that's a lot of Children

So yeah I figured out that 42 middle schoolers in a classroom probably smaller than anyone I had in high school is a fuck of a lot of kids in too small of a space. I mean christ I like children and all but i don't like being practically pressed up against them in a sweat box of a room. Granted the room has the absolute best technology that I have ever scene in a class room. We're talkin' computers, DVD, VHS, all hooked up to a projecter. Also printers, nigh surround sound speakers and a nice old elmo to top things off. Seriously I wish it was bossible for them to build a bigger school with less tech. So yeah also incase anyone cares I am teaching some of the 1st grade and 3rd grade middle school classes, some, and I still have almost 950 studetns combined between all the classes. There will be many a poor nameless child this semester. Ok...rant done....apollogies....everyone should win the lottery and then come and visit me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

i think i'm just gonna say fuck everything and come there to live with you anyway.

this time I can be housewife. Except you're probably better at it.

Also....God help our kids. Once again.

8/31/2005 6:41 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Why aren't you here???

I love you.

8/31/2005 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home