Friday, August 19, 2005

Tadaima bitches!!!

I'm back!!!!!!!! Hooray for the internet!! I think it missed me. Also, the Charter guy was kinda cute AND he gave me free TV. Which means that we are paying $20 a month for 6 months of cable AND internet and then $40 a month after that. I just hope I don't get arrested........

Also...Hagen just left me for Korea *sniff*. I'm dealing with it surprisingly well. I think in a few days when I realize that I can't call him or access him via AIM at my convenience it may get to me. Bah!!! But I will come and visit him in January!!! And then we are going to Japan!!! Who knows, this year without Hagen may turn out to be good for me in the end. Or something.

Alright...well, I'm going to Milwaukee until Wednesday, but then I will be back. So if anyone wants to hang out after that....let me know, the internet works now too along with my phone! Also....Bito! When are you coming to get the stuff in my kitchen. I don't mind if it stays, but I thought you might want it or something. Internet me o phoneless wonder!

Take care everyone!!
~Sari

6 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

Oh shit, are you really going to Korean in January?!

I SOOOO HAVE TO COME!!!

I may not be able to travel with you while we're there much (i've got a ton of family to see) but we could at least hang out w/ Jo in Seoul a couple days and take the same plane.

I'm really interested in knowing how Hagen (Brian?) likes his teaching gig, bcz I've been considering doing the same for a really long time. Do you think he'd like to join the blog?

:)

~J

8/19/2005 1:40 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol "going to Korean". You know what i meant.

8/19/2005 1:41 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

nice to have you back sari---the internet loves you, as do i.

wow, i'm so envious that you're going to japan...you HAVE to take lotsa pics ok?

can't wait till you're back,

see you next week

^-^

8/19/2005 3:49 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

So sorry! I was going to come get my stuff on Monday, but I ended up getting heat stroke/dehydration problems. Eesh. A quarter of the way through moving my stuff, I got super-dizzy and had to nap for a couple hours. I've been feeling too shitty to walk it over since then, but Daniel is back in town. He still wants to repay me for helping him move, so his truck and my ass will be there as soon as someone can let my ass in. I did really want all the stuff I left over there, too, dammit. Sigh...Anyway, the phoneless wonder has much to tell you, oh inaccessible by payphone in this city one. Miss you!

8/19/2005 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!!

Yes I am really "going to Korean" in January. You can totally come if you want. It will likely make my terrifying plane ride much less terrifying!! I really hate airplanes. Also, although I currently have no way of contacting Brian (yes..Brian Hagen it is) to ask him if he wants to join the blog, I think everyone would find him amusing. Send him an invite and as soon as he gets internet I'm sure he'll join us. If not I can update you on how he likes it. I've been thinking about taking up this gig in Japan myself.

Steph...thanks for the welcome back!! I'm glad you missed me. Brian and I cheated and watched the next episode of Paranoia Agent but it was so AWESOME and DIFFERENT that I'm excited to watch it with you soon too. I'll be back Wednesday night...you know where to find me.

Bito...ditto on the being back Wednesday. I'll be there til school starts with likely nothing to do. Internet me. Then you can tell me all the things that should be said by phone (or from the next room over) and it will be glorious. I forever remain the inaccessible by payphone in this city (well, not in this city but in that city) one.

8/20/2005 7:03 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

oh my gosh! all this talk of korea! come visit me!! come over to my side of the world!! woohoo!!!! yes yes yes!!!

ok. it's 10 am on monday morning and i'm at work and don't wanna be here... so u know, excessive use of exclamation marks~ sue me!

8/21/2005 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home