Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dentists R Us...I hate you

So, I went to the dentist today and it sucked. We switched places from our nice cozy family place to this huge dentists r us place. So, my appts were 11:30 and 12 and they take me at 11:30 and then tell me my cleaning is in an hour at 12:50. This means that they totally just changed the time on a whim from noon to 12:50. So I'm there for like 3 hours. And my cleaning was pretty much a straight hour of the lady scraping all the fucking enamel off my teeth and pretty much trying to separate my gums (which bleed easily and a lot and I WROTE this on my health history thing which they OBVIOUSLY didn't read) from my teeth with the sharp poky metal thing. And all the while she tells me that I need to keep my gums healthy and that if I let all this stuff build up that it will be constantly making my gums irritated and inflamed. All I can think of at this point is "no lady, YOU'RE constantly making my gums irritated and inflamed." And then she's like, there's a lot of bleeding (Me: No SHIT! Stop jabbing at me!), I think once I get done your gums will feel a lot better. (Me: Probably not considering they didn't hurt in the first place and now every inch of them has been stabbed.). So yeah, after a TEETH CLEANING I feel like I just got my braces tightened. I now understand why people hate going to the dentist. I've never had a problem with them before in my life until now. So yeah...fuck everybody!

2 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

You realize that I've now read this same exact rant in three seperate places. How about a little variety for those of us who check all your publications?

8/25/2005 1:28 AM  
Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

I did read my e-mail I just like giving you a hard time.

8/25/2005 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home