Thursday, August 11, 2005

Gun show tickets!!!

Lastnight I was watching Rescue Me on our TiVo and from that show I heard the best ice-breaker, pick-up line ever. Mike who is one of the characters in Rescue Me asked one of the girls if they have tickets for the show? This scene took place at a gay house party. Obviously, the girls said, "What tickets?" Mike responded "Tickets for the gun show" while flexing his left bicep. That's so hilarious!!!! I should use that line when I have bizillas.

Tom

4 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol. That's really bad. I'm not sure that could work on anyone. . .

It does get points for being hilariously bad tho. The girl you use it on better like really bad one liners . . .

8/11/2005 2:15 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

why don't i get it? -.-

8/11/2005 6:11 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

The gun or guns refers to the huge biceps. It's basicly a creative way to say Ladies, chechout my huge biceps and lets go out.

8/11/2005 9:56 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

"guns"="pythons"="pipes"=etc.=bulging biceps (for Jo). Some drunk guys yelled that to us from their porch one night. I don't think I've ever heard anyone use it seriously, though. The worst part about that line is, if you're in an area with frequent ticketed events, you fall for it most of the time.

8/11/2005 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home