Monday, August 08, 2005

Cubs game and recon mission?

Kate, the girl that I am trying to date but cannot because she has a boyfriend, is going to help John and me get Cubs tickets for one of the games later this week but now John does not want to go. I think she planned on going with us but since John does not want to go I think the situation would be kind of weird. God dammit, I got to convince John to go with me. I am thinking about not going now because of the awkwardness but then again, this would be a perfect situation to findout the status of her relationship with her boyfriend and possibly meet her other girlfriends. Must convince John to go with me. By the way, I just got a haircut and now I am dashingly goodlooking.

Definitely Prettier Than Kate's Boyfriend,
Tom

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol you're so awesome tom!!!

8/08/2005 3:40 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

JUST GO ALONE!!! You don't need your brother there for support... you're a big boy tom!!!! COME ON!!!

8/08/2005 7:14 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

SAUCE, since when do you pass up the opportunity to see your Cubbies? Tom, go without him, as he obviously is mentally ill.

8/09/2005 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home