Thursday, August 11, 2005

Do it!

i fully realize that posting this quiz may result in a flood quizes being posted and thus responded to on this blog, but i am willing to take that risk.

months ago i did this quiz in while in Glasgow and i really liked it(it was pretty short too).....and discovered that i was a vampire...hmmm...so that explains why in the past I was always up at night and sleeping during the day.....



You are Form 9, Vampire: The Undying.

"And The Vampire was all that remained on
the blood drowned creation. She attempted to
regrow life from the dead. But as she was
about to give the breath of life, she was
consumed in the flame of The Phoenix and the
cycle began again."


Some examples of the Vampire Form are Hades (Greek)
and Isis (Egyptian).
The Vampire is associated with the concept of
death, the number 9, and the element of fire.
Her sign is the eclipsed moon.

As a member of Form 9, you are a very realistic
individual. You may be a little idealistic,
but you are very grounded and down to earth.
You realize that not everything lasts, but you
savor every minute of the good times. While
you may sometimes find yourself lonely, you
have strong ties with people that will never be
broken. Vampires are the best friends to have
because they are sensible.


Which mythological creature are you?

10 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

I am an unicorn because I am soooo innocent, and curious human being.

8/11/2005 1:03 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

I remember doing this quiz!!

I was a unicorn too!!! I'm so pissed!!! I fucking hate unicorns!

~j

8/11/2005 2:12 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

oh no! this time i'm a hideous gargoyle! Well, i guess anything's better than a stupid unicorn.

8/11/2005 2:21 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

gargoyle! woohoo, it says we are the best friends to have! yeah!

8/11/2005 6:09 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

I'm a dragon. So boring - no wonder noone wants to hang out with me. ;)

8/11/2005 10:15 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

I didn't take it yet...but Brian was a unicorn. His exact words were...aww, unicorn. I'm even a girly mythological creature.

He was jealous of the gargoyle, Steph!! I think we all might be (though I like unicorns)

8/12/2005 4:55 AM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

hey, don't go dissing the dragons, bito--they're one of my favorite creatures. when my italian friend silvia took the quiz, she was a dragon and i was so jealous!

8/12/2005 9:54 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol that's true sarah. I would truly value the friend indeed that sticks a fork in the toaster all in the name of science, tho I don't see how unicorns themselves embody inquisitiveness. Horses in general are really stupid animals . . . tho that may make them more apt to stick forks in toasters. Hee hee!

8/12/2005 10:48 AM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

oh...ROCK!! I'm a demon.

Bet you didn't see that coming???

Form 8...the DESTROYER!!

Proving once again that I am, in fact, master of the universe.

8/12/2005 4:07 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

I know my comment is late, but I'm determined to catch up. I was the Goddess: the creator. "Goddesses are the best friends to have because they're always willing to help." Yeah, reading it, it fits what I want to do at least...

Panda

9/12/2005 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home