Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My employment sucks!!!

I probably mentioned this before but I am getting very upset with my current employment. Working close to 50-52 hours a week and getting paid like $6000 a year is starting to piss me off. At this rate, I am never going to be a bonify prospect for the ladies. I think am going to leave my brother's company next April or May and go back to school. Sorry for those who have to read about my bitching but I am just getting frustrated considering that I know a community college graduate earned more than me in the last two years and I went to a Big Ten college and not to mention the stress level!!! Several times now where I could not sleep until 3am because of the stress and I workout during those nights. Normally, a good workout helps me sleep. I have to talk to my brother about this very soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

This month will their 5 year anniversary. I am getting only 6k because I don't really have programming experience. I know C a bit but not too much. But lately, I have been working on C++ with QT and it's just killing me. QT is graphic type language that uses C++.

8/10/2005 3:20 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

I support you, Tom. You deserve a good career.

8/10/2005 11:17 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

if you're not happy, get the hell out of there Tom, esp. if you've got the resources to do so.

that's what i think.

8/11/2005 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home