Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Old Man and the Sea

Sunday, I went with Daniel (the 33-year-old man mentioned previously) to Devil's Lake, where we picniced, frisbeed, and swam across Devil's Lake. Yes, maybe it was the shortest possible route, but we did finally swim the lake. I felt so good about myself! Then, he asked me out again. This denial was without the influence of alcohol, so I think it will effect a conclusion. There will be no touching! In the same line, I seriously considered making myself a button for work that says, "If you are under 23 or over 26 years of age, please do not hit on me." If I had 20 bucks for every 19-year-old or 35-year-old that asked me out, it would make up for all the scheduling cut-backs this past year. A spot of good news, though - I interviewed for clerical work with a temp agency today, and they told me there should be a steady flow of temporary positions in the downtown area coming my way. Semblance of fiscal security, here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Thank god you did not go for that old balls, wrinkly skin, guy. Gross!

8/09/2005 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home