Monday, December 24, 2007

Hello!

Hey, guys.  I'm visiting Madison Dec 26-30.  I'll be working most of the time, but I'm going to Lelah's party on the 29th (my day off), Iris's birthday party night of the 30th, and maybe the 'dise for a bit if any of that set is going.  What's everybody else up to?  Any great holidays?  Any yule-tide nightmares?  Anybody celebrate Winter Solstice?  Jon mentioned sacrificing a goat, but I just ate goat ice cream instead.  We were lazy.  I think goat ice cream involves some personal sacrifice, if not goat morbidity.  It can be tasty, but it took a little acclimation.  I think I'm going to avoid paying for foods that involve effort to enjoy.  The weather was pretty nice after I ate it, so maybe we can all put blood-shed behind us.  Maybe not.  I really don't know anything about Winter Solstice beyond the day length and Jon's quips.  Mmm...back to work.  I miss you guys.  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bito!!!!! Can't wait to see you tonight!!!


love,
steph

12/29/2007 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home