Sunday, August 26, 2007

See you soon!

I'm flying to Madison from Friday night (Sept 14) to Sunday night (Sept 16). I figure I can get together and do something fun for a couple hours one night and one morning. I am going to have to spend a lot of time studying, so that's pretty much all the pure fun I can handle. I might go visit my dad in Milwaukee, too. Hopefully, my workload for that weekend will be manageable. I think it has the potential. Anyway, I wanted to let people know. More info to follow. :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom's birthday and my cousin's wedding are on the 14th, so I'll probably be in Milwaukee for that weekend. If you're in Milwaukee give me a call though because I'd hate to not see you at all!!!!

8/27/2007 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be here yo.

we will meet

and drink

and be merry.

-steph

9/02/2007 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home