Monday, October 01, 2007

the facebook bandwagon...

At Jo's recommendation, I'm now a'ridin it.

Man, what you said is totally true--you really CAN do a lot of friend stalking this way!

And it's really fun!! I wonder if there's a graffiti program you can add to blogger, bcz I think that's my favorite feature. You all know how much I love drawing MSPAINT style.


Tonight andy and I are going to see Jesca Hoop at Club 9:30, which looks like it's a pretty cool venue (if it is, then that's 1 more place to take any of you prospective visitors). She finally had a full-length CD come out a few weeks ago so hopefully I can buy one at the show.


It looks like she's making a stop in Chicago as well on Oct.7th, and she'll be in Minneapolis on Oct 8th so if you're interested and you have the time you should go see her. I think she's pretty cool, even though it diiid take her 9 months to send me the demo cd I ordered.

hehe. it still makes me laugh a little.

Well, I have an assignment to submit now so off I go. I just single-handedly finished what was supposed to be a group project. It's so weird being the smart one at school again... it's kinda like repeating high school...

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

oh yeah; she'll also be in Chapel Hill, NC on Oct 27th, tho I don't know how close that is to you Araby, but I thought I'd mention it just in case you're interested.

10/01/2007 7:04 AM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

YAY!!! Minneapolis!!

I'm off that day....I wish I was off the NEXT day tho so I wasn't so tired. Oh well...maybe I will still go!

10/01/2007 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool cool.

yeah.....i'm sad to admit that i am also becoming a facebook junkie....

bring on the drinks and graffiti!!

dragonslippers

10/01/2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

There's something other than Facebook? lol

Awesome, but sadly I don't have time, resources, nor energy to get there... Saving all my lovin' for Louisville trippin'.

Thank you for having my back Jess. I know that I can always count on you to beat up anyone who pisses me off... well, almost anyone. :-)

Still waitin' to hear about the job though.

10/01/2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

my truck's not working so well right now. otherwise, chapel hill is pretty close.

10/02/2007 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home