Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holidays!!!!

Thought I'd wish y'all a happy lots of food this weekend...and by that I mean Thanksgiving. I hate it when people say "Turkey Day".....what if you don't EAT turkey on thanksgiving. Some people have tofurkey, some people have ham, my friend Jessi's family has rock lobster. That's not turkey.....but, I digress (I just had 3 cups of coffee + Kahlua at the office.......I like this office). Regardless, everyone make sure to eat lots of food in celebration of this great country of gluttony. And if anyone happens to be in the Milwaukee area this weekend, give me a call!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Moi Aussi.

I too am spending the weekend in Milwaukee. So, please, also give me a call and SAVE ME!!!

11/22/2007 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home