Sunday, August 19, 2007

on my own

hey all-

Thought I'd give a report since it has been so long since i've posted anything here.

Life has changed for me too, as since last Wednesday I've moved into my sweet new pad....and found myself unexpectatly lonely and depressed. Maybe its just that I'm missing my close friends that have left the midwest, or maybe this is just a phase i have to go through before i totally live on my own...

When I finally got the majority of my stuff moved in, and was on my own, i just started crying...didn't plan on that happening. plus now that i've started seeing jeremy again my anxeity has been kicking back in.....hence why right now as I write this I am NOT at my new place, but back at home in S.P....i have to say i'm appreciating my family a little more lately.

However--Jo will be staying with me next weekend! and that's totally exciting!

also, frisbee starts again this Monday, so hopefully with that and work, things will start to improve....also this Wednesday I'll get internet at my place...and oh, i'll be doing tons of stalking....

tatafornow

1 Comments:

Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Yay Jo!!! Yay stalking!!! Yay your new house is awesome!!!!!

8/27/2007 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home