Friday, August 10, 2007

yay employment

yes, i am employed now.

I work for andy's boss's wife, who's also an entomologist (yaaay!). We're doing monitoring of mosquito and tick-borne diseases from different army bases. I'm doing a lot of the same stuff that I did while i was in california, but with way more cool and competent people. and they're paying me pretty damn good for a part time job-- $18/hr! wooohooo!!!

Meanwhile, I'm still having issues getting the documents I need to prove I'm resident here, so if I take any classes it's gonna cost me like $300 per credit instead of half that, which sucks major ass. All I need is to show them somthing that proves i've been here for 3 months that they'll actually accept. Hopefully it'll work out, but i'm not holding my breath.


So jo, I'd still like to see you if you're heading out this way--just lemme know where you'll be and when and if possible i'll get my ass there too.


and sarah j if you still read this i needs your home address so i can accurately mapquest you!


I'm trying to work on being more bloggy now that I'm away again. I hope you'll all write more too!

yay everybody i love!

4 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Well, if you will, then I will.

8/14/2007 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job babe!

Yay working with competent people!!

I envy you!

btw Jo is coming into Madtown Aug 26-82, and staying with me....wanna come and stay too?

lovelovelove
steph

8/18/2007 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol....i mean....Aug 26-28.....

8/18/2007 8:45 AM  
Blogger da bito said...

haha! i just got around to regaining my blogger account, so i will also post now.

8/18/2007 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home