Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Forward in time....to the city of the future

.....maybe I will take my coffee pot. But no, then it will feel mediocre.

Sorry....like 3 people got that joke.

Anyway. On Friday at 12:05 PM I will be leaving on a scary scary airplane (on which I will be trapped for 13 hours unless we all die first) for Tokyo. I'm excited....and nervous.....and a lot of things all at once. At any rate, I will bring back nerd presents from the supreme land of nerd (Akihabara) for all my favorite nerd friends. Also......I will take pictures. Lots of them. AND.....once I get my life back in order after the trip, there will be a photo contest on my website in which people can guess which anime is being referenced in the various photos and win the most awesome prize I brought back. There will also be an anime beverage gallery, which will feature me drinking or holding various beverages featured in anime. And Tokyo Tower and the giant ferris wheel in Yokohama.

Any rate......wish me luck, my friends. Bri and I will do what we can to post if we can get to a net cafe or something, otherwise we might have to wait until Korea. Oh...right. I'll be in Korea for a bit too (Aug. 10-14th) and for some portion of that I will be in Seoul. So......if people have things to be delivered to Jo, get them to me before Thursday night (unless you want to come to Milwaukee, in which case get them to me before Friday morning).

Also.....I have a new house. For the address, please e-mail me.

That is all.

Sayonara English-speaking homeland!
Sari

6 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/03/2006 1:19 AM  
Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

:hugs for the flight: ganbate. maybe you'll get lucky and overbook coach, and let you sit in the nice part of the plane, because you're awesome.

8/03/2006 3:51 AM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

RIIIIIIGHT.....cause the Universe and I are on good terms.

8/03/2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

AAAH NO WAY!!!

lol it figures that the minute I get to Madison you're on your way to a fabulous time without me :P

just kidding, I'm super excited for you!!! You're gonna have sooo much fun!

good luck on you're travels beautiful!

8/04/2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

AHHHH!!! if only i had checked this blog sooner!!!! i have been so mia it's not even funny! today is the 14th!! NOOOO!!!!!

8/13/2006 7:58 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Its ok Jo!!

I did go to Seoul though. It was super fun....I bought SOOOOO many things. SOOOO many shoes!! There are shoes EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have to come visit us soon ok!!

8/15/2006 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home