Friday, March 03, 2006

X-Sport Standoff

The tension is on now. I saw Laura last night at the gym. I am not sure what her deal is. The whole night she did not even make an effort to acknowledge my presence. Is she expecting me to say something to her? If anybody should say anything, it should be her, not me.

I know for a fact that she saw me at the gym. St. Charles do not have many good looking Asian dudes. Plus, Tom talked to her for a little bit. My gut tells that she is still embarrass about the whole thing. Unless, she is just being rude.

I am just so confuse about this woman. I will admit I still have a thing for her, but at the same time those ill-feelings are there. Maybe, I should just talk to her the next time she is there. If I do that, I should just Fedex my balls in jar to her doorstop. After all, I do know her address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home