Wednesday, March 01, 2006

last post from the west coast

Hello my pretties.

Well, this is it. We packed our belongings onto a trailer, cleaned out the apartment, and now we're officially homeless.

Woohooo!!

I'm at the lab w/ Andy right now, who's tying up some loose ends while i check my email and get driving directions. We crashed at roommate Lisa's new place last night, and we'll probably do the same tonight, as I want to go to L.A. one last time to see Kelly and Amy, my friends from the summer I spent in Korea.

Tomorrow it begins--several national parks, 2 creation museums, and the open road. And then I'll be home.

It's on, bitches. Get ready to party.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Lee said...

haha have fun! i'm jealous... and say hi to kelly for me... i don't think i remember amy though... ^^

3/01/2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

About time! ;-)

3/02/2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

WOOOOOOOO!!!! Sarah Johnson and I AND Araby and I were just wondering where the hell you were!!

Can we go to the CBI!! For Microbrews!!!

YAY JESS!!!!!!

3/03/2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home