Friday, February 17, 2006

"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be"

aaaahhhhhhhh. I've had the best month of doing nothing EVER.

Went to Lucha Vavoom for valentines w/ my Yonsei friends,

Andy gave his thesis defense on Monday w/ no hitches whatsoever,

went in to tell my replacement about some of the work i did,

and other than that, I decided to live the Office Space dream: "I'd relax, I would sit on my ass all day, I would do nothing."

and it's been so great.

So I realized, hell, I've got till the end of the month to live here . . . why not take my time w/ the packing, go do all the touristy L.A. stuff I've always wanted to do, and just sit on my ass and do nothing?

So yeah, packing is a slow, easy process and mainly gets done during the commercial breaks of Law and Order and, as in yesterdays case, the Americas Next Top Model marathon. Damn you, Yoanna! I wanted Mercedes to win!!! She had lupus, and she walked better!!! Go Mercedes!!!

*composes self*

so yeah . . . I'm not 100% sure of when we're coming home, but we have to leave by the 28th, sooo yeah. I should probably plan out our trip back or something . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home