Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another shot at Friendship

I responded to her last email by saying that I needed some time and space to cope with the disappointment. I truly believe that she did not mean to hurt my feelings. She is just a dits. Plus, I am tired of feeling upset and disappointed. Life is too short for that kind of thing, so just forgive and forget.

I am thinking about emailing her about meeting me at the gym to talk things out. The gym can no longer be a place of ill-feelings and anger. It cannot be a tainted place. After all, it is my sanctuary from daily life. Should I reach out to her? Or not?

3 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Lee said...

NOT! john... meeting to talk things over is something people who have dated for say... 3-4 months do... not two people who have been going around the gym for a short while and who haven't even gone on their first date yet... too much too soon! u are still inthe casual stage! keep it that way and don't scare her off!

2/21/2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

forget her john. i mean, you should still act decently to her in public, say "hi" if you want.

she was thoughtless and you deserve someone better then that, either for just a friend or beyond.

keep going to the gym--that is your place as well as hers

2/21/2006 8:08 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

I think you guys are right. Everybody is saying that. I should just let her go. She is just one of those people who you cannot trust, due to her lack of interpersonal skills. Yeah, I am just going to keep my distance from her and only talk to her if she initiates it. The good news is I have yet to see her at the gym and I have lost 20 lbs since October.

2/21/2006 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home