Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Must not screw up

It has been awhile, since I made my last post. After my mild breakdown, I needed a change. The change did not come in the form of a new job, but the how I live everyday. I needed to take more chances with my social life, so instead of sitting on the sidelines every night at the gym, get up and talk to these girls. Of course, I have standards. All these girls must be of age because I am not going to Federal-Pound-Me-in-the-Ass prison and no moms.

After a weeks of scouting around, I finally found the one. On a Sunday night during the Super Bowl, a tall skinny almost goddess like figure appeared on the ab machine. As luck have it, I went to high school with her. I went up her and ask if I could work in with her. When I finished my set, I am like YOU LOOK FAMILIAR. It was one of those things where we kinda did not know each others' names or was not sure, but after a couple more run-ins and a two-hour workout session together, she and I are going out for a drink.

I must not screw this one up. The rumor has it that she was once a teen model. If I succeeded in getting a date with this girl, it will be my single greatest accomplishment. In all seriousness, I really like this girl. She is easy talk to and fun to be around.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

AAAAAHHHH!!!!

SAAAUUUUCEEEE!!!!


YOUUUU CAAAAAANNN DOOOOO IIIIIITTT!!!

2/17/2006 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home