Friday, March 03, 2006

Hello from Arizona

Hi.

From Arizona.

:)

Last night while looking for our hotel we got lost and ended up on the London Bridge. Yes, it's THE london bridge. They actually paid some multiple millions of dollars to have the London Bridge deconstructed and brought to Lake Havasu Arizona.

I remember when I went to England after high school, the tour guide filled us in on the whole story; apparently when they made the purchase, they thought they were buying Tower Bridge, the famous London landmark. Little did they know that the London Bridge was just like every other bridge in London: dirty and in disrepair. I bottomed out my car several times by accidentally going above the speed limit of 5mph. Poor car . . .

Right now we're at Andy's friend Paul's house in Phoenix. We're gonna hang out here till Sunday, then head north to see the Grand Canyon and the Petrified Forest. From there we haven't made any definite plans--we're kinda figuring out our way as we go--but we'll definitely be hitting 2 creation museums, both in Texas.

I've been trying to post pics on the blog, but lately they havent' been working. I may just have to post 'em all once i get back home, but if I can I'll get them posted tonight or tomorrow while I still have guaranteed internet access.

Hope everyone's doing well. I'll see u soon!!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home