Monday, December 19, 2005

I'M COMING TO MADISON TONIGHT!

Yep you heard me.

I'm coming to madison tonight on the Badger Bus, which will drop me at the Union at 4:45pm. It'd be really really cool if someone could meet me when I get off the bus :D but if you guys are all still busy, I think I'll head to Espresso Royale for the free wireless until someone calls me. Then the plan will be to eat something, then DRINK DRINK DRINK at the Essen Haus!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! GOOD BEER!!!! FINALLY!!! Dennis is leaving for Montana tomorrow, so he's going to meet up with us at like 10pm (has some stuff to before then).

Dennis says I can probably stay at his place overnight, then we have an elaborate plot where I drop him off at the airport then leave his car at the Dutch Mill Park and Ride, and then my sister can pick me up from there.

and that's the plan!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sauce said...

Jess,

How long will you be in Madison for? I won't be able to head up there until this Friday at the earliest.

12/19/2005 12:03 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Someone call me when you call Jess. I have to get a haircut on State Street before 6 and I want to hang out, but I actually DON'T have Jess' phone number.

So....call me too.


HAHA word verification is coxpykosy

12/19/2005 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home