Thursday, September 08, 2005

hehe, i think it's better this way

Okay, so this comment is mainly for those who knew me when this shite was hitting the fan and so it'll really only make sense to them... do u remember that guy, b. p.? i'm just gonna use his initals, though i doubt he'll ever be able to read this~ i'm just paranoid like that... anyway, remember him? the one who strung me along for all the world to see, and then when he decided he wanted to commit, i was over him, and he told me it was my fault for not communicating with him and all that CRAP...

well, i get an email from him like a month ago, him telling me that he's gonna be in korea the next month and he wants me to show his ASS around...

i really wanted to just not reply, but knowing me, the nice girl, i just couldn't help myself and just told him my number and told him to look me up~

well hAHAHAHA, it turns out the week he's here, i'm on vacation!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA~ funny the way things turn out~

i mean, it's been like 2 years since i've thought of him, and it kind of surprises me that i have no pleasant memories of him, and that even after all this time, he bothers me~

wouldn't it be normal if i really didn't care about the past, and was just able to meet up with him, clean slate and all, and just talk and show him around and then end it on a good note? it would be normal to want that, right? but i don't! i don't really wish to see him... and i never said I was normal~

hum.

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

Oi.

b.p. huh?

Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to hang out w/ him if he's in town . . .

but I gotta tell you, thinking back on all the times I've met him and all the stories you've told me of him,

he's

kindofajerk.

in fact, i'm inclined to say he's kindofanasshole.

I really can't put my finger on exactly what it is about him, call it a friends intuition or whatever you will, but there's something about that guy that's just plain wrong.

You feel it too, don't you? I mean, you can't even think of 1 pleasant memory of him. I think it's totally appropriate that you feel hesitant about seeing him--that's not abnormal at all! that guy's got ISSUES.

That said, it HAS been 2 years, and people CAN change on occasion, so it's probably safe to hang out w/ him for a day or two.

But if he starts throwing all the "we might've had something" rhetoric around,

RUN.

You're a beautiful woman with a lot going for her, and you can do WAY better than him.

9/09/2005 12:49 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

I am not sure about the history between the two of you guys but why not? Maybe he did change. I know him a bit and to be honest he is not that bad of a guy. I think he is so focus and determined in his studies that sometimes he can't balance his social life. I heard his sister is kind of weird too. Goodluck!!!!

9/09/2005 8:19 AM  
Blogger da bito said...

Sauce, you knew him the best, right? What do you think? Hmmm...what if he doesn't so much want to try and start something up now, as try and guess what might have been from how you're doing? Does he have anybody else that can show him around? It's sounds like you're in the same situation Mark was with moving day. Personally, I think it's mentally healthy to avoid making an effort to see him, versus the mentally unhealthy action of making an effort to avoid seeing him. And three cheers for seredipitous vacations!

9/10/2005 10:16 AM  
Blogger Sauce said...

He is a complicated individual and does not like to be pressured into doing something, since he already gets enough of that from his parents. Deep inside, he is a good guy with social issues. Remember, he is from a small Wisconsin town. Small town folk tend, not always have problems dealing with people from all walks of life. I think you should meetup with him "as friends" and expect nothing to happen. It will be more fun that way.

9/10/2005 12:30 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

well, i have to say that, if it were me, i'd probably have blown him off from the start.

but that's me.

for your current situation, i say that "a drink" or "a lunch" or "whatever" for a day should be fine, esp. b/c it has been so long since you've hung out, which means it won't be awkward in that you'll have plenty to talk about, and who knows, you might enjoy yourself.

no expectations is a good way to go, as john has said......

but hell, if you don't want to see him---don't see him. period. that is perfectly normal and ok.

9/10/2005 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home