Wednesday, August 03, 2005

It is over

It is over. Several days ago, I found out, in an indirect way, that Kate, the girl that I meet at gym and a high school classmate of mine, has a boyfriend. Jeezzz, that's like three Kate's I know and cannot date. I think, from now on, I should try hard not to date any girls that are name Kate or Katie.

On the flip side of things, Kate, the same Kate that has a boyfriend, offered to help John and me get Cub's tickets, considering that she knows some people who can get Cub's tickets. So...life is somewhat great.

By the way, I am probably prettier than her boyfriend. After all, 13% of my body mass is only fat while the rest is all muscle and bone. That's what you get for going to the gym 6 days a week and eatting right.

Tom

3 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Lee said...

i love how u call yourself "pretty" and then talk about how much muscle mass u are... dunno if that just means ur very comfortable in your sexuality or... NOT... nice one, tom!

8/03/2005 5:37 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol!

I believe you're pretty Tom! Screw mark and his pictures; i take your word for it! (altho i'd love to see some pics of you since i haven't seen you in so long)

:)

~j

8/04/2005 11:36 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Well...I should borrow my boss's digital camera this weekend and take a picture of myself. She will probably laugh or shake her head when I ask her for the camera.

8/04/2005 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home