Thursday, August 04, 2005

Recon Mission

Talking to my friend James, who lives with us and is one of my boss, I think I have to do a little bit more investigating on Kate as in finding out more information about her relationship with her boyfriend. For those of you who does not what's going on, well...Kate is a girl that I am trying to date but cannot because she has a boyfriend. I am intrigued by the relationship because I am like why not just move in with the boyfriend instead of buying or renting a condo by herself? Though, the boyfriend may live with her someday. Then again, she did say that she wanted to live in Chicago, regardless. The truth may hurt, however, we can still be friends and perhaps I can meet some of her hot girlfriends.

Still Prettier Than Kate's Boyfriend,
Tom

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol.

Just what is it that makes the Meksavan boys so damn prone to STALKING?! Is it a genetic thing? Is it possible that you are Kyrgyzstani and not lao-chinese?! Maybe you should just bride-nap her! good lord!

I think, if she's already got a boyfriend, you should just leave it be. That is, unless you know she's about to break up w/ him. Don't go "investigating" her tho or anything. If you're her friend, she'll be sure to complain to you if things aren't going well w/ the boyfriend.

But don't lose hope! Kate is your connection to all her hot friends! Make sure you thoroughly investigate that lead before attempting the "divide and conquer. "

;)

~j

8/04/2005 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home