Thursday, August 18, 2005

This is the best post ever

Um, I wrote this last night, but my wireless (actually, the neighbor's wireless) quit on me so it never posted. It's kinda embarassing now that i look at it. Well, here goes . . .

I had a weird dream, but i'm not going to tell you what it is right now bcz itd be too rambly and i only can tell you that it ends with a guy's head being chewed off by a big wolf and i scare it off by yelling at it and me going for help. Unfortunately in the block of town we were in this neighborhood was made up of these weird condo/apartment-like place here there were no inhabitants because these were a series of "model" homes so all the rooms were the same and with all the same furniture but nobody lived there. Truly bizzare . . .

Gah but i wasn't going to tell you about my dream, i just wanted to tell you the ending but I didn't even tell you the ending i just gave you background on the ending. Oh well, that will have to wait for another time after I've long forgotten just what that memory entailed (just suffice to know there's also a strange part about granny slave labor and magic witchcraft cookies)

Right now i was going to tell you that the code word is "a bloody cheeto comin out of a flea's butt," at least that's what lisa said. This ever so secret code word will get you into many a prestigous your roommate's bathroom to smoke "Jesus's Blessed Holy Basil" and look at glo-in-the-dark jelly fish and lizard and get a tour of the "that corner" where the variety of indian soaps and large stack of National Geographics is.

it is a goood corner, "that."

I was going to watch a movie with the roommates but they're too happy that Jesus blessed the land with such goodness as um, i guess i was gonna say holy basil again but i got sidetracked (i was starin at the bag . . .)I think i want a mochi. in fact, yes, i want a mochi. but i ate the last one yesterday. mmmm mochi. which reminds me . . .

ok i just reminded andy to go get me ice cream. Its not the mochi ice cream dumpling goodness, alas, but it is ben & jerrys which i guess if i were to have a something instead of mochi that ben&jerrys is ok. hurray ice cream!

I was gonna tell you something . . . mmmm . . . didn't realize i smoked that much. wow. That was what i was going to tell you, by the way. that's what i remembered, not a justification for why i couldn't remember. this is slowly turning the best into the worst post ever. So i will end with

hey! my ice cream's here!!! weee!

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

yeah,

you know, i think you get even more stoned when you smoke in an enclosed area. Or maybe that only works when you have the secret password to a prestigous 'your roommmate's bathroom.'

8/18/2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

wow jess.. get me summa dat~

8/18/2005 5:25 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

California grown baby!

It's definitely on my Pros list for living in SoCal (that's the lingo down here; =Southern California. lame, huh?)

~j

8/18/2005 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home