Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I Gooooo!!!!

So...for those of you who read this and don't know via Facebook....Brian and I are now officially engaged (as opposed to unofficially, which we were before). I think we will get married in Spring of 2010. I would try to be as awesome as our favorite Jessie and throw us a party just for the sake of having one, but everyone's all scattered about the country right now, so it would be a really lame party. Maybe sometime when we can get most of us in Madison we can have a party.

Or maybe we'll just see you all at our kick-ass-take-names wedding!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Well, I check it, and Facebook...

W00T!

11/06/2008 4:05 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

You might be the only one....

11/09/2008 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home