Monday, May 21, 2007

WWAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

freaaaakiiiinnnggg ouuuutTTTTT!!!!





i feel like that one episode of Futurama where they have to make a delivery to the planet of giant Amazon women and Fry, Zap Brannigan and Kiff all get sentenced to death by Snoo-snoo.

I'm utterly terrified, then I'm elated, then I'm back to being terrified. God, it just feels like I have some sort of huge exam or presentation or something, and if i don't pass my parents will kill me. I just want it to be over so I can run away to Maryland and never have to live with my parents again.

i'm just sooooooooooo nervous. i just don't wanna go through with all this crap. weddings are supposed to be happy but for me every day is a living nightmare.

andy comes on wednesday. if i can just keep holding on to the small shred of sanity that still remains, i think i might make it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sauce said...

I love that episode. Death by Snoo-snoo does not sound so bad, unless by some hideous chick.

Again, will be there be any hotties at the wedding. If all goes well this Saturday, you may not recognize me.

5/23/2007 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home